Your shopping cart is empty!
Online Retail Office Coordinator Part/Full Time
HAND is a fast growing online retail store that offers Office and School products. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is highly motivated and has a good online skillset. We welcome you to join us in a small team in South-East London.
This starts as a part time position, but can potentially grow into a full-time role.
• Closing date Nov 18th, 2015
• Industry - Online Retail
• Role Type - online inventory, stock management & customer service
• Picking & Packing
• Position Type - Part time/ Full time
• Salary – competitive
- To provide customer support to all online stores.
- Work with online inventories, upload products etc.
- To have a particular focus on growing foreign business on Amazon/ eBay.
- To translate content for the web-store.
- To process orders and ensure on-time delivery (Picking up, packing and posting.)
- To communicate with customers overseas and handle enquiries and complaints.
- To update customers’ details, stock in/out accurately on the system.
- To aid with the supervising and maintaining of the web-store.
- General office duties.
- Organizing and tidy up stock room.
Skills and experience
• Experience in online selling & managing selling accounts
• Fluent in English (speaking, listening & writing), multi-language skill preferable – French, Spanish, German or Italian
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Friendly, have a warm attitude towards customers
• Must have good computer skills (can work with Microsoft packages etc.)
• Photoshop skill will be a bonus
• Stock room and warehouse experience
• Good work ethic, punctual and very productive
• Very organized
• Flexible working hours
If this individual sounds like you please email us your CV to